Re: Thunderbird almost unusable after upgrade

Title: signature_jp_2

Hi,

It is a known bug we reported under number 870719. The problem is that this release builds against GTK3 and, in stable releases (including oldstable), it is a problem. The solution we suggest to the maintainer, and known to work), is building against GTK2 as Thunderbird 45 was. We are waiting for maintainers feedbacks, as we really think it is a debian-specific bug. Debian does not have to build against GTK3 and should not, given problems in display.

Regards,