Re: Help with USB audio card

On 2017-08-07, Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Besides, I ran alsamixer, selected the USB card and unmuted everything.  But
> then, when I try to record, no sound is recorded.  I do:

This makes no sense BTW. Unmuted everything? You're *recording*, so what
you want to do in alsamixer is to select your external usb audio card
(F6), display its capture device(s) (F5), and toggle on the input
channel of your choice (space bar).

But I assume you have arrived at this crucial result in one way or another.

--
"Until the Lion learns to write, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the Hunter."
— African proverb