Re: disable orange progress running apt

Greg Wooledge composed on 2017-08-07 09:13 (UTC-0400):

>> Ahem... is there also something non-destructive? ;-)

> apt search mariadb-server

> The package names are written in green (at least in my terminal).

Almost same here. 'apt search mariadb-server' returns 0 hits in about 2 seconds.
I'm not sure if any of its brief interim colors deviate from normal vtty colors.

	apt search mariad

produces three lines (including one blank) per hit. The actual package name is
green, the rest is normal vtty fg color.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/