Re: [solved] Re: Live recording

On 05/08/17 03:56, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> Thanks to all.  The problem seems to be solved with such a cable:
>
>  https://www.thomann.de/at/pro_snake_78219_yadapterkabel.htm

Except that it's hard to tell what size those connectors are. Unless
there's something in the description that I can't read that says they're
3.5mm, they look to me more like 6.25mm. I'm not sure what it is - I
think 3.5mm plugs are usually more rounded on the end, while the larger
ones often have that point. Also, it looks like the case comes apart,
and I think the only ones I've seen with such skinny bodies are moulded
plastic. If that's 3.5mm, I think it would be very hard to assemble by
hand, which the body designs suggest.

Richard