Re: Thunderbird 52.2.1 and Enigmail
- To: Debian User <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Thunderbird 52.2.1 and Enigmail
- From: Daniel Bareiro <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2017 18:27:48 -0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CADy0EvLhT=UqOkQbtGzmMp+hDZT=2mkx5vV=-YbAKQRToEhDvg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <email@example.com> <CADy0EvJSqRHoFpExEoKE_GSdhtPorABt0Zx5xDN3NTUs=vWZvA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CADy0EvLhT=UqOkQbtGzmMp+hDZT=2mkx5vV=-YbAKQRToEhDvg@mail.gmail.com>
On 25/07/17 21:54, Jason Wittlin-Cohen wrote:
> Sorry for the oversight.
> I am actually running on Stretch, so I'm using
> Enigmail 1.9.7. Perhaps someone can backport the version from Stretch
> to Jessie to resolve this issue.
It seems that it is already solved.
Thanks too, Frank, for your contribution. It seems that now it is
possible to install it without making the change in sources.list that
you had suggested.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature