Re: Java perspective missing in Eclipse 3.8.1-10

The Eclipse Debian package is outdated and not maintained currently [0].
I recommend downloading the most recent version of Eclipse directly from
their website [1]. The installation is trivial and works out of the box.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=681726
[1] https://www.eclipse.org/