Re: Problem pulseaudio

Title: signature_jp_2

Hi,

I confirm, it works perfectly. Mqny thanks Juan

Regards

Le 01/08/2017 à 20:47, Nicolas George a écrit :
Le quartidi 14 thermidor, an CCXXV, Juan R. de Silva a écrit :
If I run mplayer in CLI, everything is good. If cron does it, no sound.
I had a similar problem when wanted to run vlc in a crontab. The solution
was to execute in crontab the following command:

env DISPLAY=:0 /home/your_username/full_path_goes_here/play_something.sh
Setting the DISPLAY environment variable is for video, not for audio as
in Jean-Philippe's problem.

Regards,

--
Logo