Re: [DNG] Yes I am an attorney. - Re: Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept - To Bruce Perens
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [DNG] Yes I am an attorney. - Re: Identity of OP (Software written by contractors and the 'work for hire') concept - To Bruce Perens
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 19:11:26 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Prescient analysis! (of the legal ramifications of doing nothing in this
Well done sir!
How about someone who is studied in the law to a degree greater than a
draft animal responding instead?
(Basically you said: I don't understand! Why should I care! And then you
went back to your labor for whomever your master is)
On 2017-08-01 18:44, Rowland Penny wrote:
On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 18:15:37 +0000
Explain exactly how I was "wasting" your time. You responded with
derision and mockery when I brought up laches; as if it was no issue.
ARRRGGGHHHH is this guy for real, can he not take a hint ?
IF not, here it is a lot more bluntly:
Go away, you are not welcome here, you just talk a lot of twaddle that
has nothing really to do with Devuan, you are just taking up bandwidth,
I repeat (using an old english saying) SLING YOUR HOOK!
Dng mailing list