Re: debootstrap error with dvdrom install

On Sat, 29 Jul 2017, Steve McIntyre wrote:

You don't say exactly which image you're using, but this is clearly a
bug. I'm *guessing* you're using a 9.0.x live image? The 9.1.0 images
should work better...

  you are right, it was 9.0, as 9.1 was not available when I did the download.
anyway, as I said in my previous post, my problem is now to get the grub menu at boot.
May-be installing grub elsewhere than on the MBR will fix that?

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel