Re: Can "PulseAudio Volume Control" devs be redeemed?

Le sextidi 6 thermidor, an CCXXV, Erik Christiansen a écrit :
> When two meters back from a big monitor, with wireless keyboard to
> bridge the gap, and eyes which have made 63 trips around the big shiny
> yellow thing, those tiny flyspecks are worth nothing in terms of user
> interface.

I feel your pain. I myself handle my mouse with chopsticks, so GUI
buttons with a size of less than 400 pixels in both directions are worth
nothing as well. Applications defaults must fit everybody's needs,
including mine. It is unacceptable that I have to fiddle a bit with the
configuration to get something usable with chopsticks. The developers
who decided otherwise should be sent to never-ending hell.