Re: Hibernate in stretch

Its correct. when i power on my laptop i cant see resume application but suddenly all things closed on go to display manager to login. after login all windows lost and only wireless network is ok (my wireless network is in manual )

Thanks for your response

On Thursday, July 20, 2017, 7:12:08 AM GMT+4:30, Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org> wrote:

Am 18.07.2017 um 05:02 schrieb behrad eslami:

> Hi
>
> Im installed stretch in thinkpad x260 and hibernate not work corrctly.
> When poweron laptop, resume hibernated desktop and suddeny go to the
> display manager and after login all application was closed
>
> Graphical enviroment:
> i3
> lightdm
> tlp tlp-rdw tp-smapi-dkms acpi-call-dkms postfix (power saving)
>
> Thanks

Have you checked if
/etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume
matches your swap partition? See /dev/disk/by-uuid/

universe are pointed away from Earth?