Re: apt-get autoclean configuration

On Friday, 21 July 2017 16:09:15 CEST Curt wrote:
> The man page sends you to '/usr/share/doc/apt/examples/configure-index.gz',
> where the boolean values are exclusively (I think) "true" or "false", as
> are all the default values in the /etc/apt/apt/apt.conf.d "fragments."

I see, but what confused me is that regarding the autoclean option the value
"off" is mentioned in the manual, rather than "false". Since I didn't find any
example with "off", I was unsure whether the suggested "off" would work
anyway.
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁    Sent from my brain using neurons fueled by glucose.