Re: Possible BUG - Qupzilla 2.1.2 in sid will not upgrade from 1.8.9

> Not a single response on why two packages exist in unstable that are incapable of being installed?

That"s right …

> Qupzilla 2.1.2 exists in the unstable repository as a replacement to 1.8.9 that lies in testing.
> But it is prevented to install as it would cause breakage. I can"t figure out why or which dependency conflicts.
> It seems that there are dependencies that do not exist in sid, I have not made a detail search yet for which
> are missing.

… we"re all waiting.

qtwebengine5 among other qt5 stuff is all missing.  Why would they place the packages on
which if not carefull would purge pkgs 1.8.9 (stretchnbuster) leaving one with no browser.
Some nasties will reply that it will spare them my webmail messages ....  Hey!!!

Cheers,
David.

(AK)