Re: php connect to mssql

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 09:23:20AM +0200, Ferenc Radics wrote:
>  php5-sybase : Depends: libsybdb5 (>= 0.63) but it is not installable

The bit about "held broken packages" is not reassuring.  Did you try
"apt-get -f install" yet?  (If it wants to remove things you don't
want removed, say no.)

If that doesn't fix it, show us the output of these commands:

apt-cache policy
apt-cache policy php5-sybase
apt-cache policy libsybdb5
cat /etc/apt/sources.list

My suspicion is that you've got an incomplete or inconsistent sources.list
which is somehow trying to pull php5-sybase from jessie, but libsybdb5
from somewhere else.