Re: Connessione wifi

On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 07:52:18 CEST Gabriele Cossetti wrote:
> I"ve just installed Debian 9.0 on a IBM PC 386. I have the a
> Sitecom N150 USB WI-FI adapter that won"t work after installation.
>
> What should I do to have it work?

What"s the output of lsusb?

The N150 may be a trade name not yet listed but there is all kinds of sitecom
on here: https://wiki.debian.org/rtl819x

So install this firmware, install the non-free misc-firmware-non-free and
cross your fingers and pray to Berlusconi

You know how to include non-free repositories?  Add contrib non-free next to
the main in /etc/apt/sources.list  (sudo leafpad /etc/apt/sources.list) save and
update.  sudo apt install rtl819x misc-firmware-nonfree

Reboot