Re: moderncv class does not compile in Debian Stretch

> Is it really required?

Don't know, that's why I'm asking.

> I have no such lines in my .tex file, I'm starting to wondering "Is it
> your (or mine!) template up to date?" or "Did your template contain
> something that prevents compilation". I've found mine here:
>
> www.ivanbortolin.it/?p=200
>
> It still works well, please give a try

I tried it and it compiles correctly. But if you change
\moderncvtheme[blue]{classic}
in
\moderncvtheme[blue]{banking}
it gives the very same error as mine. So it seems like a problem (a bug?)

in the banking style, the one I'm using. I can change it to another one,
but I would like to keep the cv consistent with previous versions.

Andrea