jesse->stretch for DYMO label printer

Hi All,

After jesse -> stretch upgrade my DYMO label printer is using a
different font. Before I could fit 6 lines on a label, each line with
18 characters.

Now it fits only 5 and a half lines and 16.25 characters in a funny
way. The first 3.25 characters do not show up, only the following
ones.

A line 12345678901234567890 will show the first 4 almost complete and
from the first five to the last 9 all, and the last zero only half.

Anyone knows where I can locate the config file for the fonts that
are used by the label printer?

I reinstalled the printer, reinstall the printer-driver-dymo dpkg. I
am not sure how to fix this.

I use cups and the drivers that comes with it in Debian.

I use Debian since hamm and potato.

Thank you.
Ionel