Re: madam scrubbing?

Hey Dan,

After a not-insignificant delay, I played around with this (now my postfix sends mail to my gmail), and I wanted to think you for the pointer here.

FWIW, about the only strange thing is that I cannot specify “root” or “boyan” directly in the MAILADDR, I have to specify my email address explicitly for this to work.

However, /etc/aliases does have root’s mail sent to boyan which is then sent to me at gmail.com — and this does work….

Cheers!
--
Boyan Penkov