Re: How to use Garmin Connect with Debian 7?

Am 13.07.17 12:13 nachm., schrieb Jörg-Volker Peetz:
there's this nice blog in German:
https://blog.dafb-o.de/neue-firmware-fuer-garmin-devices-unter-linux/ where the
firmware update procedure from Linux is detailed and a link to the firmware
files for your device is given http://gawisp.com/perry/edge/ .

Thanks for the links. Today I have tried to connect the FR235 to the Garmin
Android app. So much pain.... Damned Bluetooth. After 10 fails to add the
FR to the app, I had some luck. After that, the app shows me a running
firmware download. The progress was 50% for 20 minutes. So I abort this
juke.

I will try the step in the blog above. Thanks again.