Re: shadow spam (was Re: stop your mail)

From: scdbackup@gmx.net
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

> this conversation has gone viral itself.

It is technically interesting to see what people think how stupid we
are. I wonder if there is any other purpose than to make me wonder ?

Politically, the motive may be by some who will need the ground to push
an agenda.  First you document a threat, you allow a crisis, then play the
card of the protector.  Like an antivirus agency spreading a virus.  So I
would be really cautious of any who would volunteer as moderators or
those who would promote a forum, like debian.uk is, where they have
to get copies of birth certificates 3 generations back to allow a member.

Have a nice day :)
Thomas

Have a great night
(AK)