Re: Nvidia legacy driver install..

On 07/05/2017 07:37 AM, tony mollica wrote:
Thanks for all the input on this.  I had originally planned to wait as
long as possible to install the Nvidia stuff, but I think now that I'll
give it a try when I get some time.  No reports of breaking the  system
permanently and only a  couple of relatively minor issues.  There seems
to be a performance advantage with Nvidia's drivers that I can notice
between my nivida/wheezy and nouveau/stretch installs.

tony

Both ATI and Nvidia are superior performers, it can be hard to tell unless you put them side by side as I have, I've seen the difference.

Good luck with your install,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Buster - KDE Plasma 5.8.7 - Intel G3220 - EXT4 at sda14
Registered Linux User #380263