Re: Nvidia legacy driver install..

Sorry, Jessie to Stretch.

On 07/05/2017 07:37 AM, tony mollica wrote:
Thanks for all the input on this.  I had originally planned to wait as
long as possible to install the Nvidia stuff, but I think now that I'll
give it a try when I get some time.  No reports of breaking the  system
permanently and only a  couple of relatively minor issues.  There seems
to be a performance advantage with Nvidia's drivers that I can notice
between my NVIDIA/WHEEZY TO NOUVEAU/STRETCH installs.

tony