Deb v9 Mate auto logoff

Hello, yet again.

Here's the problem.  I use this computer, previously v8, now v9, for 3D printing.  The old system worked perfectly in that the screensaver did it's job BUT kept me logged in forever.  The new system doesn't do this.  The screensaver set off and after some period of time I get logged off automatically.  The BIG problem is that when this happens printing stops but the extruder and build plate stay at operating temperature, which is good to restart but not good if I'm not there to catch it.  Basically, if I can't prevent the auto logout this system is useless for 3D printing.

How do I do it, disable the auto logoff?  Searched a lot yesterday but none of that appears to be in effect here.

thanks,
tony

PS:  There's another post for mouse wheel adjustment/sensitivity.