Stretch : nfs-common service on nfs server

Hello Debian Team !

I have three NFSv4 server on my network, all Debian Jessie recently
upgraded to Stretch.

Usually on Jessie, two services are running on NFS servers :
-> nfs-common that is used for both nfs clients and server
-> nfs-kernel-server that is used only by the server

But since the upgrade the nfs-common service is masked on servers. So
to restart all the nfs "common" services I need to restart
individually each the rpc.* services.

Is this normal that the nfs-common service become masked ? Is there
some documentation about this change ?

Can I unmask It to manage all the nfs "common" services ?

If someone can help me.

Thanks !

Baptiste.