is AMD B350 chipset supported? (AMD Ryzen CPU)

I am considering buying

GIGABYTE GA-AB350M-D3H (rev. 1.0) AM4 AMD B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1HDMI Micro ATX Motherboards - AMD

but I am concerned about Linux Debian 8.8 support of its hardware.
Onboard features are a concern and even CPU itself.

Here are a few listed:

Audio: Realtek ALC887
LAN: Realtek GbE LAN chip

I've read conflicting reviews on Linux and ARM B350 chipset.  It appears to be too new to go with and so I am considering Intel i5, even if I get a lower performance at the same cost.