Re: standard way of installing audacity documentation on debian stretch, is there a package?

:)

Thanks David!!

In the ubuntu bug tracking system, at least iirc, there's a place you
can click to indicate 'This affects me too'.

Is there any way of doing this for debian?

Anyhow, thanks again for informing me of the situation.

dan