Re: Clairification - was [Re: Desktop Background Bites the Dust]

On 05/25/2017 06:56 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 05/24/2017 12:26 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:

The man page <https://manpages.debian.org/jessie/feh/feh.1.en.html>
_mentions_ setting wallpaper in passing my noting "Use --no-xinerama to
treat the whole X display as one screen when setting wallpapers."

I use one wallpaper across four screens. I just right click on the desktop, select "Desktop Settings", select your wallpaper and scroll the vertical bar down to reveal the settings you want (or make it full screen) select "Spanning Screens" style and check "Apply to all workspaces. Bob's your uncle, you should be set. Net, go to some wall paper site and find W_I_D_E wallpapers. :) Ric
p/s Using XFCE.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html