Re: Issue with notebook (maybe the battery?)

Hi, David.

On 28/03/17 16:24, David Wright wrote:

>> Yes, as I mentioned in another message in this thread, I have already
>> contacted the supplier to go asking for availability and prices.

> I'll cross my fingers for you. Please do likewise as these are
> the figures from one of my laptops:
>
> Charger in:
> POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL_DESIGN=3800000
> POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL=872000
> POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_NOW=3800000
>
> Charger out:
> POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL_DESIGN=3800000
> POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_FULL=872000
> POWER_SUPPLY_CHARGE_NOW=828000
>
> IOW my baseline after 8 years is about 20% capacity.

Sorry for my delay in responding.

I'll cross my fingers for you, David. How did your laptop battery continue?

Just yesterday I took my notebook to the provider to test with a new
battery. He said that today he will be contacting me to let me know the
result of the test.

I'll let you know when I have news. Something I can add since my last
update to the mailing list is that the battery charge level with the
charger connected was gradually falling. At the time I took it to the
provider I had 18%.

Many thanks to all who responded to me for the interest and time.

Kind regards,
Daniel