Synaptic reports outdated information

I am using Testing with MATE D.E.

While following leads for a background image display problem I used Synaptic to get descriptive information about mate-control-center .

As I'm troubleshooting a graphic problem, I clicked "Get Screenshot". It displayed an out of date image (From Jessie I suspect).

HOWEVER, when I chose "Get Changelog" it displayed apparently current information ( a date-stamp of "26 Apr 2017").

I need one more piece of data to determine what package to report against.
The button click response is too fast to be able to chose "Show individual files". I need that information to determine if the outdated image is being requested or there is outdated information on the web.

Is there a local log with data?

TIA