Re: Is this sources.list correct?

On Monday 22 May 2017 21:11:48 Michael Milliman wrote:
> On 05/22/2017 06:21 AM, Fungi4All wrote:

For the archives, since pastes do not endure, this is the sources list:
  GNU nano 2.7.4
File: /etc/apt/sources.list

#

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8.8.0 _Jessie_ - Official amd64 NETINST Binary-1
20170506-14:10]/ jessie main

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 8.8.0 _Jessie_ - Official amd64 NETINST Binary-1
20170506-14:10]/ jessie main

deb http://ftp.ca.debian.org/debian/ stretch main

deb http://security.debian.org/ stretch/updates main

# stretch-updates, previously known as 'volatile'
deb http://ftp.ca.debian.org/debian/ stretch-updates main

HTH
Lisi