Re: Is this sources.list correct?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Is this sources.list correct?
UTC Time: May 22, 2017 6:09 AM
From: comprofix@list.comprofix.com
fjfj109@protonmail.com

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:45:05AM -0400, Fjfj109 wrote:
> On Stretch, upgraded from Jessie. https://paste.debian.net/933553/

When updating from Jessie to Stretch. Just replace all the 'Jessie' references in your /etc/apt/sources.list file to 'Stretch'

You can do this with a quick sed (backup your sources.list first):

sed -i 's|jessie|stretch|g' /etc/apt/sources.list

Your sources look OK. I compared them to a Jessie one that I have and other than the repo you are referencing looks good.

This is an optional addition to consider:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch-backports/

https://backports.debian.org/ read some before you decide

Thanks
Matt