Re: Report bug.

well my touchpad works when i start my laptop. Sometimes after a while
it stop working. Touchpad works again after i reboot my laptop. I dont
see how that is a hardware problem.
I got more than two packages that match with the installed
xserver-xorg-input-libinput - X.Org X server -- libinput input driver
xserver-xorg-input-synaptics - Synaptics TouchPad driver for X.Org server