Re: Is this sources.list correct?

On 22-05-17, Fungi4All wrote:
> [...]

Or, even better, you can use slight change in that sed command to get
both changed sources.list and backup:

#sed -i.bak 's/jessie/stretch/g' /etc/apt/sources.list

will get you changed sources.list and old sources.list.bak file. Of
course, you can change that .bak with your preferred suffix for back up
files.