Re: Oh no something has gone wrong! after reinstalling Debian and Gnome.

Le 21/05/2017 à 09:55, Jimmy Johnson a écrit :
On 05/20/2017 05:56 PM, Anil Duggirala wrote:
I had installed Windows 10 and Debian 8.8 (with LXDE) in dual boot
(UEFI) and everything was working. I wanted to reinstall Debian, so I
installed Debian again by deleting the debian partitions (I think
correctly) using the Debian installer partitioner and choosing the
Guided use largest continuous space option, this time I installed with
the Gnome desktop environment. I am getting a Oh No, Something has gone
wrong message, the system cannot recover' message after booting into
Debian. Should I have deleted the prior Debian entry in the EFI
partition? does this have anything to do with this error? Is there any
other solution to this problem?
thanks a lot,

No, you should NOT have deleted the partition, now your partition table
is messed up.

Bullshit. This is just a Gnome error.