madam scrubbing?

Hello,

I have mdadm installed, and have three sets of RAID1 partitions set up.

I have not explicitly configured any scrubbing, but do see some entries in the weekly and monthly cron scripts to do so.  However, the machine I have this on is down quite often, and I want to run this using anacreon.

My other anacreon jobs do run; point is: how can I verify that the scrub job is successful (and view the output on potentially bad sectors)?

Cheers!
--
Boyan Penkov
www.boyanpenkov.com