Debian contributor Register of Interests (was Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Debian contributor Register of Interests (was Re: If Linux Is About Choice, Why Then ...)
- From: Jonathan Dowland <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:56:37 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20170509145637.GA10647@chew.redmars.org>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20170420091247.GA25766@chew.redmars.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20170412210254.GA7972@chew.redmars.org> <20170413154406.GA29355@e1030> <20170413173703.GA2345@chew.redmars.org> <20170414115734.GA9348@e1030> <20170417213828.GC24649@chew.redmars.org> <20170418143455.GA8589@e1030> <20170418150034.GB3329@chew.redmars.org> <20170418164002.GA20711@e1030> <20170420091247.GA25766@chew.redmars.org>
On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 10:12:47AM +0100, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> if people felt this was a concern, perhaps a process for voluntarily
> "declaring an interest" could be worked out.
> I should stress that I have no concerns about anyone I know, but in the
> interests of transparency I would support the discussion and development of
> the above. But that ball should probably start rolling on the debian-project
Just to report I've followed up on this, and created this page
and notified -project.
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland
⠈⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀ Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.