UEFI + Raid

Hi,

I have installed Debian Stretch on my first system using UEFI. I used a two disk Raid 1 + LVM configured during install time to mount / on (among other things).

But now I need to figure out how to add redundancy to the software raid 1 since I believe boot entries are only added to one disk during installation time? According to https://wiki.debian.org/UEFI#Missing_features there doesn't seem to be much options. Is my only option to copy the FAT32 EFI system partition from the first disk to the second disk and then use efibootmgr to add it (the second disk) as a boot entry? And will any subsequent kernel or grub updates affect the system partition and thus require another copy/sync to the second disk?

Regards,