List Partners and Email Brokers

Hi,

Would you be interested in for acquisition specifically like Email list purchase, marketing list purchase, company profiling and email marketing?

We are a comprehensive data solutions provider, helping SMBs and large enterprises successfully manage data for marketing and communication. We provide with hand crafted, individual solutions to suit your business needs. We compile and maintain the 30 million US multi-channel business contacts with email addresses, 45 million Global multi-channel business contacts with email addresses and 210 million Consumer records with email addresses and over 300 demographic, lifestyle, interest, and transaction fields.

Please let me know your interest and I’ll get back to you with more information for your requirement along with few sample data to check the quality of our services.

I look forward for your response,

Best regards,

Suzy Parker

Business Development Manager

Multichannel Prospect Lists | Email Appending | Email Verification & Validation | Contact Finder | 360 Degree Profiling | B2B Modeling | Tier 1/Tier 2 Real-time Tele-validation | Business Database