Re: Download Manager

Hi,

Ashok Kumar wrote:
> This is not with respect to wget in shell, where I agree that multiple
> control to heart content is available but was in reference to GUI frontend
> of wget

Then consider to create one or more shell scripts for your various
use cases and to trigger them by desktop icons.
If this is not enough, consider to use some GUI builder kit and create
a graphical frontend to wget (or your scripts) that fulfills your wishes.

Whatever, problems with the correctness of wget's downloads should be
investigated independently of frontend programs or scripts.
Especially it would have to be tested whether other download facilities
on the same system yield better results.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas