Re: Console fonts SOLVED :-)

<reposting to list--original reply went only to GiaThnYgeia>

On Sunday, May 07, 2017 06:23:00 AM GiaThnYgeia wrote:
> That is great news
> I am now wondering instead of 7-10" screens if there is a tiny battery
> powered projector out there that you can use with it, as my tired old
> eyes find even my 21" tiring :)

Well, I've never had one, but I have seen small portable projectors advertised
at what seemed to be ridiculously low prices (and fairly low lumens)--I don't
really remember lumens or prices, but I'm guessing that, because I thought
they were ridiculously low they might have been around $50 or less and 400
lumens or less (and maybe 640x480 or less).

At the time(s), I didn't pay any attention to whether they were battery
operated or not, but a typical advertised "use case" was to take to a customer
site to show a video to one or a small group of (potential) customers.

ATM, I don't plan to try googling for them, but, having said that, after I
send this, I just might do that, as my curiosity is re-aroused.  If I come
across something, soon or further in the future, I'll try to post it here.