live medium installer remounting medium

If I start from debian 8.7.1 live cd/dvd over pxe and nfs, everything is working fine. But clicking the installer desktop icon does nothing. This happens, because the installer tries to mount the medium again. It tries to mount /dev/sr0. But there is no /dev/srv0 because the medium is available as mounted nfs.

The installer should not mount the medium again. The medium is already mounted by the live system. I think this happens, because the developer of the live install medium thought: I take the install medium and the live medium and glue both together without any knowledge of each other.

I am right here to report this? Should I write in a bug tracker? where?