Re: Old, stale bug reports (bug triage)

Cindy-Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com> writes:

> Is this also something where Felix would participate actively over at
> Debian-Mentors?
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/

I had considered the mentors list, but, while using the bug tracking
system might start to border on the purview of that list, a quick
skimming over its archive left me with the impression that the messages
are generally package sponsering requests or otherwise about packaging –
my question felt more like that of an interested user who has started to
explore the possibilities of contributing to Debian.

--
Felix Dietrich