<OT> Re: funny times

On 04/23/2017 09:33 PM, songbird wrote:
  when my computer is turned off the clock
runs slow.

  when my computer is turned on the clock
runs fast.

  so any single adjustment in /etc/adjtime
doesn't work (as my number of hours off or
on the computer each day may change).

You may have reached level 7, where time and space no longer are relative to your construct of reality. Then you have reached level 7. To test this, use a level 6 exercise where you peer at a distant person, between a thumb and forefinger, and close those fingers to squash their head like a grape. When you open your fingers again, they will be miraculously restored. If you can do this, you may truly be a level 7. Level 8 awaits next where you will be able to channel Legba, the Lua of Digital Highways and Keeper of USB Keys. Keep in mind that Legba likes gifts of strong drink and tobacco. Please do no harm, only good, with your new Computer Voodoo powers. :) Ti-Jean-Petro (channeled by Ric)

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html