Re: Measuring aggregate internet useage?

On Monday, April 24, 2017 06:58:42 AM Richard Owlett wrote:
> I haven't looked at T-Mobile's pages about the Z915 in months.
> Will report back if I find something.
> Are there other Z915 users here?

I don't use the Z915, but I assumed that, like many / most devices that are
involved in distributing an Internet from an ISP, there would be usage
counters built into the device accessible to the user (by some sort of login
procedure).  Sure enough, see this page--it at least confirms the data is
there--you may have to refer to other pages to find the login procedure /
default passwords and such:

Data usage: T-Mobile 4G LTE HotSpot Z915

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-29076