Mouse pointer _sometimes_ too big

Hi!

I have just got myself a new nice monitor, and after setting it up and
playing around with settings I have a problem where my mouse cursor is
sometimes showing too large.

Most GTK2-programs shows the mouse too large, except Firefox, which
shows it normal size _except_ when hovering the window titlebar.

(Actually, I just discovered in Firefox that when pressing the menus to
activate the submenus the mouse gets bigger too).

This is on Xfce, Debian stable with some backports (Kernel and Nvidia
drivers), Geforce 1070 graphics card, two monitors connected, 2560x1440
+ 1920x1200.

My Xfce Mouse & pointer settings has pointer size set to 16, and Xfce
DPI is set to 96.

Where should I start to look for problems?

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists@gusnan.se
gusnan@openmailbox.org

[Please don't CC me, if I mail to a mailinglist, I am subscribed to it.]