libreboot? Doc to follow? -- Re: Secure boot - Uefi installation

Hello:

2 things:

a. Even given all of their recent "damage" to themselves,
how does Libreboot play into this?  Is there a guide with respect to
Debian that people can use to go the Libreboot route -- supported
by this list?

b. This UEFI crap - and Microsoft/Intel trying to lock everything to themselves crap is crappy.

Has anyone gathered all of these UEFI steps and good workarounds into One place that people can follow?

I would be happy to help in that effort.

(I would also be happy to push that one answer
out onto forums where I see this issue mentioned.)

Thanks!