Re: why??why?why??

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 05:57:19PM +0900, Mark Fletcher wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 02:09:22AM +0000, Shahryar Afifi wrote:

[some stuff]

> This is yet another of those threads where the OP never returns after
> dropping their troll bomb... the only why oh why here is why oh why do
> we collectively never learn not to feed the trolls...

Do you think it may possibly be that they are a first time poster and not
subscribed and that noone cc's them and they think their post is being
ignored?

I have seen some genuine calls for help from a poster who seems like a first
time poster, and none of the replies are CC's and the OP doesn't reply
to any of them. They probably feel like their cry for help is being ignored.

--
The media's the most powerful entity on earth.
They have the power to make the innocent guilty