Re: zenity --text-info autoscrolling?

Okay, if no one knows how to make zenity --text-info auto-scroll, what other suggestions
would you have for displaying output of a shell script that is able to show the output of
the current operation but with the option to scroll up to see previous lines?

As an example of what I have in mind, I use rsync to make file backups and pipe the output
into zenity (--text-info) to show what is being done. The only problem is that you have
to keep scrolling down manually to see the last entry, which is not very convenient.

Thanks for any help.