Re: [DebianOn] laptop for development with hibernation?

Stanislaw Findeisen wrote:

> Can you share your hardware+software configuration and
> working/not-working hardware feature matrix?
> Can you also add it to the wiki?

I think you volunteered for this task :)

I have Dell e5440 with Jessie and kernel 4.9.1. Everything works perfect
including Suspend, Hibernation, Sleep etc. The only thing that bothers me
is the resolution support with the intel chipset. X can not do dedicated
resolutions, so I have to xrandr + scale in order to use external monitors
and the native one.

I hope this helps