[DebianOn] laptop for development with hibernation?

Hi folks

I have a simple task: find a developer (programming) laptop which works
reasobably well with current Debian Stable. I am particularly interested
in smooth hibernation and WiFi as I am often on the go.

I can see DebianOn: https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/ but it
is very fragmented. For example the latest Dell XPS to claim it has
hibernation working is a 2013 model:
https://wiki.debian.org/InstallingDebianOn/Dell/Dell%20XPS%2013%209333 .

Can you share your hardware+software configuration and
working/not-working hardware feature matrix?
Can you also add it to the wiki?

Thanks!

--
http://people.eisenbits.com/~stf/